A/W 2012 Collection: Research

Been trying to get around to doing this since my last post but been far to busy doing work for the collection and the magazine. I have loads to put on here but want to do it in order and start from the beginning so everything just flows better. But found myself a spare couple of minutes in the studio yesterday and today to finally do it.

Anyway here is a couple of pages out of my sketchbook showing some of the different themes I've researched that fall under my main inspiration, that being shadows. I couldn't find my good camera so I had to make do with my rubbish one which adds a green shadow/light screen across the photos that I actually ended up liking and think adds a bit of ambiance to them. Glad I found this out could be use full later on in the year.

 Intro Page with Manifesto
 Bound in Chains
 Chains & Snakes
 Insanity is My Reality
 Abominations
 Abominations
 Abominations
 Shadow Projection Experiment 1
 Shadow Projection Experiment 1
 Shadow Projection Experiment 2
 Shadow Projection Experiment 2
 Light
 Space
 Apple of Life (Religion)
 Jesus Charcoal Drawing
 Mary Charcoal Drawing

There is so much more research in my sketchbook but I'm afraid it would take forever to show you everything so this is just a taster. Tomorrow's post will be styling and the mock up of the magazines front cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment