...I'm BACK! + Over 1000 Views

I'm sorry to say i have been neglecting my blog due to the 7 weeks we had to make our collection and do our analysis document to accompany it. But i am now glad to say the collection is finally finished and all sewn up and I'm ready to get back to blogging on a regular basis! So happy though it's out the way and really pleased with it!

On another note while i was away giving my blog no attention (poor blog!)i missed the fact i hit over a 1000 views! Another reason to celebrate me thinks? 

Now back to the good stuff... I'm going to start of with only giving you all small sneak peaks at the collection. Things like detailing, techniques and pieces being put together during production. I'm going to save showing the full collection in all its glory until the photo shoots and fashion film are finished which will be coming up in the next few weeks.

 Updated Final Line Up (Fronts 1)
 Updated Final Line Up (Fronts 2)
 Updated Final Line Up (Backs 1)
 Updated Final Line Up (Backs 2)
 Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Front
 Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Front Inside
 Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Centre Back/Spine
 Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Centre Back/Spine
 Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Centre Back/Spine
 Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Centre Back/Spine Inside
 Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Fake Welt Pocket
 Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Centre Front Detailing
Hooded Spine Tailored Jacket Cuff Detailing

No comments:

Post a Comment