Magazine Ads & Articles

Since the magazine has to reflect our them and mood of the collection I've used some of the imagery I have already created for the collection in the magazine. Which comes in the form of a perfume A3 advertisement spread, a subliminal message A3 advertisement spread, an article on the style and look of Rick Owen's collections (which has influenced my collection in away) and and an article of the full original manifesto.

Now that I've used all the imagery I've already created, that only leaves to do an article with all the manifesto slogan t-shirt images from the shoot. So that means after that it's all new shoots and probably all new imagery created from those shoots too. So it's very exciting creating fresh work and moving the the mood and theme of the magazine further... and who knows! I might come up with something really cool to be used in the collection in someway.

 Magazine Perfume A3 Advertisement Spread
 Magazine Subliminal Message A3 Advertisement Spread
Magazine Rick Owen's Article
 Magazine Manifesto Article

No comments:

Post a Comment